Monday, March 06, 2006

Does anybody read this stuff?

Just curious, I am dabbling - haven't produced anything of quality in this blog yet. I suspect my total readership is at, or about zero, but hey this is all about process.

As I said in my earlier post, this is an experiment and we'll see where it leads....

Well it's a nice day - sunny, but still the bite of winter. Took my Boston Terrier for a walk at lunch, but he wasn't too crazy about the intermittent terrain of pavement, snow, puddles of water and ice. It was pretty tough on his feet - he's content to lie in the sun in the family room all day, instead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Tim

great site, yes someone is reading this.

mike

Anonymous said...

hi tim
have you read manuel castells
networked society
vol 2 is on idenitity in a way that might challenge you idn/social model

Anonymous said...

Interesting ethnic mix! Does that make you one of a kind?